1. obvious but CRUCIAL – drink a LOT of fluids especially hot ones. my favorite ones are tea with lemon and honey OR wild berry one with raspberry syrup and lemon juice
2. eat garlic. I usually mix it with butter and herbs, and put it on roasted baguette.
3. ginger. you can eat it, you can drink it, enjoy it as you like. I usually peel it and cut it in slices. then I pour it with boiling water and leave it for a night. in the morning I drink it with lemon and raspberry syrup.
4. rest. sleep is the best medicine. this way your organism will have a chance to defend itself against bacterias and fight. so jump under the cover and warm up.
5. vitamin C. lemons, oranges, grapefruit – have it in a form of a fresh juice, salad or eat it just like that.